Secure Ordering | Free Shipping | 20% Off Retail Prices
Along with providing information on whether BPC-157 supplements might be right for you, this article also links to Fullscript where you can buy BPC-157 supplements online through the secure Fullscript healthcare formulary and get free shipping and 20% off the retail price of professional-grade supplements.
BPC-157, short for Body Protection Compound-157, is gaining recognition in the world of health supplements. This sequence of amino acids, found naturally in our bodies, is believed to exhibit a wide range of health benefits, particularly around wound healing and tissue repair. In this article, we will explore BPC-157, discussing its origins, its potential benefits and uses, and the existing animal research surrounding this intriguing compound.
What Is BPC-157?
BPC-157 is a type of peptide, which simply means it’s a small chain of amino acids, the same building blocks that make up proteins. The name “BPC” stands for “Body Protection Compound,” pointing to its potential for aiding the body’s natural healing processes. This specific peptide is derived from a protein found in our stomachs, making it quite unique.
In scientific research, much of which has been performed on animals, BPC-157 has shown promising potential for promoting healing in different parts of the body. This includes the ability to speed up the healing of various types of injuries, like wounds on the skin, damage to muscles, and even certain types of harm to the nervous system.
Interestingly, given its origin, BPC-157 also seems to hold potential for supporting gastrointestinal health. Some studies suggest that it could help manage conditions such as ulcers or inflammatory bowel disease.
In terms of usage, BPC-157 is typically administered as an oral supplement or delivered as a subcutaneous injection. However, it’s important to note that as of my last update in September 2021, BPC-157 is not FDA-approved. This means more research is needed to fully understand its safety, effectiveness, and optimal dosage in humans.
What are the Benefits of BPC-157?
- Promotes Wound Healing: BPC-157 has been observed to accelerate the healing of a variety of wounds, including skin burns, muscle sprains, and even surgical incisions in animal models.
- Supports Gut Health: Given that BPC-157 is derived from a protein in the stomach, it’s been studied for its potential to promote gastrointestinal health. It might help in managing conditions like ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, and related gastrointestinal disorders.
- May Help in Nerve Repair: Some studies suggest that BPC-157 could potentially aid in repairing damage to the nervous system, contributing to recovery from nerve injuries. [PMC8504390]
- Potential Role in Bone Health: Preliminary research in animals indicates that BPC-157 may support bone health by improving healing in cases of bone fractures.
- May Assist in Heart Health: Early research suggests that BPC-157 could be beneficial in managing conditions related to heart health, such as high blood pressure and certain types of heart disease, although more studies are needed in this area.
Is BPC-157 Safe?
This peptide is still in the early stages of research and has not been extensively studied in humans. The fact that this molecule is present in our bodies would strongly argue for its safety. Yet, while there is not anything in the literature to suggest that this supplement is unsafe, these are early days for this supplement. It would make sense to talk with your medical provider about the specific benefits and risks for you.
When you purchase linked products presented on this page, Supplement Sciences, LLC receives affiliate fees so that our dietitians can continue to create great content.
Thank you for your support!
Order BPC-157 Supplements
Why Professionals Choose the Fullscript Formulary
Your health is on the line. Health professionals know that many other online and retail options set a very low bar for quality–sometimes amazingly low. The Fullscript formulary is the most secure online source for the highest quality brands securely sourced to assure freshness and purity. Here’s what makes Fullscript the best:
- Meticulous vetting of brand quality. Health professionals trust Fullscript to continuously monitor the quality of each item on the platform. Other retailers operate with profit as their highest or only motive when choosing brands. Fullscript cares only about quality and reliability. Unlike discount stores, large online marketplaces, and other retailers you won’t find ingredients sourced from China or other questionable locations or companies.
- Always 20% Discount off the manufacturer’s retail price. When you follow any link from Supplement-Sciences.com, you will automatically get 20% off the retail price.
- Free shipping over $50.
- Freshness. Fullscript prioritizes freshness over bulk buying even if it means an increased risk of briefly being out of stock.
- Top quality phone and online support. When you call, knowledgeable humans at Fullscript answer your questions.
- How It Works:
- Easy Sign-up & No Spam Email: Click the “View Product” button below to be taken to Fullscript’s login page where you can quickly create your secure account with just your name, email, and phone number. Then you will be taken directly to the product page.
- Wide variety of supplement options: Once you sign in to your account, you are not limited to the products listed below. You will see similar items listed at the bottom of each product page on Fullscript.
- Search For What You Want: Once inside Fullscript, you can search for the exact brands and products you want from their wide selection of quality brands.
BPC-157 Delayed – 250mcg by InfiniWell
BPC-157 describes a partial sequence of amino acids naturally occurring in human gastric juices. BPC-157 works with the body to support: muscle, joint health, digestion and the normal function of the gut-brain axis. This 15-amino acid fragment is also frequently referred to as ‘Body Protection Compound’ (BPC).
The delayed release of this product is generally applied to those cases where support is needed in the lower gastrointestinal region as well as when more ongoing needs arise with regard to joint support.
In order to support optimal absorption of BPC-157, these products also include Salcaprozate Sodium (SNAC), which serves to elevate this formula’s efficacy and is unique to the InfiniWell suite of BPC products.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily 1hr away from food or drink other than water, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Amount Per 1 Capsule Serving
Body Protective Compound … 250 mcg (as BPC-157 Arginate Salt)
Salcaprozate Sodium (SNAC) … 1.5mg
To Sum It Up
BPC-157 offers promising potential in the realm of healing and recovery. With its therapeutic properties and reported benefits, it has gained attention among individuals seeking innovative solutions for various conditions. When considering where to buy BPC-157 online, it is crucial to prioritize safety, quality, and reliability. Seek reputable sources that offer high-quality BPC-157 to ensure optimal results. By making informed decisions and obtaining BPC-157 from trusted suppliers, you can explore the potential benefits of this peptide and embark on a journey towards enhanced healing and well-being.
This Article is Not a Substitute for Medical Advice
Dietary supplements are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Supplement Sciences website seeks to provide comprehensive access to the most relevant supplement information along with convenient online ordering. We do not provide medical advice and cannot guarantee that every product suggested is completely without risk. Since each person is unique in their health history and medication use, it is important to discuss supplements with your personal physician. Specifically, pregnant women and individuals being treated for cancer or liver or kidney problems must consult their physician about every nutritional supplement they plan to take. People taking medications for the treatment of HIV or with a history of organ transplant must not take supplements without consulting with their physician.