Bariatric surgery has many health benefits–it’s true. However, when you are feeling good, it’s easy to slip out of the habit of taking the required nutrient supplements. DON’T DO IT! Your health is on the line, particularly bone health and brain health. Skip your calcium and you can bet on a future of brittle bones. Skip your other vitamins, and you will find that personality changes, brain fog, and dementia are on the way.
The American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) has set nutrient requirements for each type of bariatric surgery. Below are the official guidelines for the recommended nutritional supplements you should take. Some people think that gastric sleeve surgery is simpler, so it must be associated with less need for nutrient supplements. This is absolutely not the case.
When you choose a specially formulated bariatric vitamin that meets ASMBS guidelines, you’ll need fewer pills. These are not offered on Fullscript. The exact ASMBS supplementation guidelines for Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass and Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy are included below.
Order Bariatric Supplements From Fullscript
Why Professionals Choose the Fullscript Formulary
Your health is on the line. Health professionals know that many other online and retail options set a very low bar for quality–sometimes amazingly low. The Fullscript formulary is the most secure online source for the highest quality brands securely sourced to assure freshness and purity. Here’s what makes Fullscript the best:
- Meticulous vetting of brand quality. Health professionals trust Fullscript to continuously monitor the quality of each item on the platform. Other retailers operate with profit as their highest or only motive when choosing brands. Fullscript cares only about quality and reliability. Unlike discount stores, large online marketplaces, and other retailers you won’t find ingredients sourced from China or other questionable locations or companies.
- Always 20% Discount off the manufacturer’s retail price. When you follow any link from Supplement-Sciences.com, you will automatically get 20% off the retail price.
- Free shipping over $50.
- Freshness. Fullscript prioritizes freshness over bulk buying even if it means an increased risk of briefly being out of stock.
- Top quality phone and online support. When you call, knowledgeable humans at Fullscript answer your questions.
- How It Works:
- Easy Sign-up & No Spam Email: Click the “View Product” button below to be taken to Fullscript’s login page where you can quickly create your secure account with just your name, email, and phone number. Then you will be taken directly to the product page.
- Wide variety of supplement options: Once you sign in to your account, you are not limited to the products listed below. You will see similar items listed at the bottom of each product page on Fullscript.
- Search For What You Want: Once inside Fullscript, you can search for the exact brands and products you want from their wide selection of quality brands.
If You Have Had a Roux-En-Y
If You Have Had A Sleeve Surgery
This Article is Not a Substitute for Medical Advice
Dietary supplements are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Supplement Sciences website seeks to provide comprehensive access to the most relevant supplement information along with convenient online ordering. We do not provide medical advice and cannot guarantee that every product suggested is completely without risk. Since each person is unique in their health history and medication use, it is important to discuss supplements with your personal physician. Specifically, pregnant women and individuals being treated for cancer or liver or kidney problems must consult their physician about every nutritional supplement they plan to take. People taking medications for the treatment of HIV or with a history of organ transplant must not take supplements without consulting with their physician.